Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Anger


I've added this picture of Hello Kitty because I was hoping it would alleviate my anger and sorrow. Alas, if fate would but avail me a sword to vanquish this lugubrious mood! Anywho, I'm tired of this break from class. I'm running out of things to occupy my time with and my hovel I call home is falling apart. Indeed, I just paid 300 dollars to install a new toilet because our previous one was backing up. Now the new toilet I paid the plumber 300 to install is now malfunctioning! So now I can't even use the bathroom in my own house unless I go outside like an animal or use a bucket! This is the worst kind of discrimination: the kind against me! It seems like fate is testing my patience.
In addition to my general boredom and the crumbling of my home's plumbing, my crazy brother is becoming too much. Like pretzels in that one episode of Seinfeld, "these pretzels are making me thirsty!" Or in this case, my brother is driving me crazy. Even when he tries to be helpful he only gets in the way or makes things worse. For example, today he shoveled the snow. Seemingly nice, right? Well, then he decides to put salt on the sidewalk even though there's no ice. When he's done, he puts the large bag of salt back in the living room when he's done and spills salt all over the living room carpet. Does he clean up this mess? NO! What a useless fool. His condition seems to have deteriorated since summer, so now he's even more unbearable
Even worse is my boredom. I don't have a job or any project to occupy most of my time. In the beginning of break, I read 3 books and watched episodes of Futurama on DVD to kill time. I love reading and I love Futurama so this was great until I finished. Now's there absolutely nothing to do and hanging out with friends from home is boring. I can't wait to be back, even though Madison is not much better either. At least I will have working bathrooms and not have to pay for repairs, though I will be paying way too much for housing.
Life's a bitch.
Perhaps a good song from Big Boi's solo album will turn my frown upside down.

3 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

    sorry, i just had to laugh at your suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool
    as long as you're reading my posts you can laugh, sing, cry, etc.
    how's life treating you anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, this was meant to be kind of funny

    ReplyDelete