Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best of Michael Jackson


I've always loved Michael Jackson. Great singer, dancer, entertainer, and worked with some of the music industry's best, like Quincy Jones. I'm a little ashamed of myself for not compiling a list of my favorite Michael Jackson songs a long time ago, given my extreme love for the man. Well, the good news is here is a list of my current favorites featuring our hero, Michael Jackson! This is where it began, however, a performance by the Jackson Five of James Brown's "I Got the Feelin."

1. Who's Lovin' You

2. Rockin' Robin

3. ABC

4. I'll Be There

5. Ben

6. I Want You Back

7. Dancing Machine

8. Enjoy Yourself

9. Shake Your Body Down to the Ground

10. Blame It On the Boogie

11. The Love You Save

12. Ain't No Sunshine

13. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

14. Rock With You

15. Workin' Day and Night

16. Off the Wall

17. Wanna Be Startin' Something

18. Baby Be Mine

19. Thriller

20. Beat It

21. Billie Jean and here

22. Human Nature



23. P.Y.T.

24. Bad

25. The Way You Make Me Feel

26. Speed Demon

27. Liberian Girl

28. Man in the Mirror

29. Another Part of Me

30. Smooth Criminal

31. Jam

32. Dangerous

33. In the Closet

34. She Drives Me Wild

35. Remember the Time

36. Black or White

37. Will You Be There?

38. Can't Let Her Get Away

39. Blood on the Dance Floor

40. You Rock My World

41. Smile

42. Ease on Down the Road

43. The Girl Is Mine

44. Somebody's Watching Me

45. Just Good Friends

46. Leave Me Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment